When a cancellation is received, a percentage of your deposit is deducted, for cancellation
Made 30 earlier of less:
20-30 days 60% ——10-20 days 80% —–1-10 days 90% —— departure date or after 100%
If We Make Changes If any changes occur before you have booked, we will let you know at the time of booking. In rare cases, changes may occur after the time of booking. Most of these changes would be of a minor nature and have little effect on your tour package. We will inform you of these changes as soon as possible but will have no other liability to you.
If we have to make a significant change after booking we will notify you as soon as possible. You may either:
- a) Accept change and contract between us will be varied to incorporate change
- b) Purchase an alternative available tour package from us at the advertised price
- c) Withdraw from booking completely in which case we will refund all monies being paid to us.
When you book a package tour with us you accept responsibility for the proper conduct of yourself and your party while on the tour. We reserve the right to terminate your package tour or that of any member of your party due to misconduct. If your actions or that of any other member of your party cause damage to the tour equipment or accommodations in which you are staying, you agree to fully indemnify us against any claim made against us or on behalf of the owners of such equipment and accommodations.
We accept full liability for the proper performance of our obligations under our agreement with you for the provision of your tour package. If you or any other member of your party suffers damage under our failure to perform under the obligations of our agreement with you for the provision of your tour package, we accept liability except in the following circumstances:
- a) If the failure or improper performances is your fault or the fault of any member of your party
- b) If the failure is the fault of someone else not connected with the provision of the services which make up the tour package we have confirmed with you
- c) Any unusual and unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, the consequences of which could not have been avoided even if all due care had been executed
- d) Any event which we or the supplier of any service we incorporate, even with all due care could not foresee or forestall
We shall offer prompt general assistance to any client who through mishap suffers difficulty, illness, personal injury, loss or damage to personal items during their tour package dates with us. However, we will not be liable for costs incurred from these mishaps and strongly recommend travel insurance for your trip to Belize.
Inclement weather is a fact of life on the water. Although rare, these days often spoil tours and cancellations are required. In the event of a weather day, every effort will be made to re-schedule the charter to accommodate both parties.