Belize Cave Tubing Tour is an amazing adventure as you enter the underworld of the Mayas. Belize Cave tubing has become popular and it is an experience that will thrill your mind as you winds your way through the passages of our Ancestors. If you up for an unforgettable adventure then you should book this trip with us.
Belize Cave Tubing Tour Detail
Belize Cave Tubing is one of the most relaxed tours offered in San Ignacio. Explore Inland Tours offers professional tour guides that offer a very relaxed tour. Our guides will join cave history, Mayan history as well as Natural history to bring the cave to life.
A Review of our Tours on Trip Advisor
We consider ourselves very lucky indeed to have met Mr. Pais. He arranged for us a tour of Xunantunich, Zip Lining and CAVE TUBING. Everything was perfect and our guides were genuinely good people. We hung out with them at the bar next door to the tour company. Lovely people, lovely time. Mr Pais actually arranges tours for university students studying nature in Belize, so you know you can’t go wrong with someone like that.
- Pickup at 9:00 A.M
- Drive from San Ignacio takes 1 hr-1 hr 30 min.
- After arrival at Jaguar, Paw time will be given to change and get all gears
- There is a 45 min- 1 hr botany hike and an interpretive natural history tour will be given
- There is a 1 hr 30 min Cave Tubing.
- There is a 45 min- 1 hr River Tubing.
- After River Tubing is completed lunch will be served.
- After lunch, there is a 1 hr-1 hr 30 min back to San Ignacio
The Belize Cave Tubing Tour starts from San Ignacio at 9:00 a.m and arrives back at 4:00 p.m